The Heritage knows as you get older, simple tasks can be tricky, but remain important to healthy aging. We encourage our residents to continue these tasks, with our assistance, and to also take full advantage of the programs we provide designed to enhance and expand their life.
We have a variety of programming and services to keep residents engaged and connected to the world around them, including:
- Holistic Wellness. Using our proprietary Seven Dimensions of Wellness Model adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
- Professional service and care. Specially selected, trained and certified staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week led by full-time licensed nurses trained in aging sensitivity. Our staff receives constant oversite from our Medical Director who also performs weekly resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
- Personalized levels of care and short stay Respite Program.
- SMILE program. Families can access a website for regular updates on how their loved one is doing, gain information on upcoming activities or events, and other important communications.
- Engaging activities and resources. Enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths and access our abundant resources for educational needs and support.
- Complete dining experience. Three complete meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets created by our in-house culinary team with access to snacks and beverages throughout the day.
Reach out to one of our experts to learn why The Heritage is the perfect fit for you. Call us Today for more information or set up a personalized visit with a complimentary lunch (210) 681.8638.